Re-Financing

Re-Financing Loan

We also refinance personal loans, business loans Equipment Loans. We re-finance with other financial institution so that our customers can re-adjust their business with an aim to help our customers create a healthy cash flow to ease them from unnecessary business pressure. We also do personal loan refinancing but must pay 70% of their loan amount from the other financial institutions and we will refinance the remaining 30% of loan.

    Requirements:
  •  30% loan balance of the loan from other financial institutions for personal loan and other loan products,
  •  Business and SME loan re-financing must have the above requirements as stated above.

We are focus to promote financial freedom for a healthy growth of our customers’ financial cash flow and business growth.

Apply Online
For further information, you call email us or call us on our contact details above. Provision of quality services and product is our first aim for you.